Top Ten Tuesday 25

21:00


Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new topic for each week and the participating bloggers are invited to post their Top Ten lists on it.

For today's topic Ten Book Cover Trends I Like I've chosen covers where the people are with their backs to the readers. It can be sexy or just secretive and intriguing but these covers always catch my eye. 


Top Ten Watch Your Back Covers

I have this book on my TBR list and will hopefully get to it soon. In the meantime I absolutely love the cover
I haven't read this book yet but plan on it and the cover is super hot.









I love Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series and though I haven't try Guild Hunter series yet, this cover is so tempting
I loved this book - dark romantic suspense at its best










It's a favourite New Adult book - it has many flaws but the cover is beautiful










Melina Marchetta is one my all-time favourite authors and this cover fits the story perfectly. 








Another favourite by Ms Marchetta

It's a touching YA/NA story










I thoroughly enjoyed this book and the cover is rather unusual and quite fitting.










Ok, the focus is on the shoes, but she is with her back to us, so I think it fits in the list. And I loved the book.










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like how you picked one theme and went with it! I never really thought about how many books have people with their backs to us before.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme too! My favorite covers of the ones you mentioned are Shooting Stars and The Warrior. Another one that follows this trend is Gena Showalter's The Darkest Passion...very sexy man back muscles! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images