Waiting on Wednesday 04

22:04

I joined a new book meme last week. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it features books that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.


Title: Then Came You (Animal Magnetism #4)
Author: Jill Shalvis
Genre: Romance, Veterinarians 


Release Date: 1 July 2014

Pre-order: Amazon | |B&N | iBooks





Synopsis

Veterinary intern Emily can’t believe she wound up in the small town of Sunshine, Idaho, instead of the Los Angeles clinic she had always imagined. Now she has to put her plans to move to L.A. on hold for a whole year while she fulfills the obligation of her vet school scholarship.

Then Wyatt, her gorgeous one-night stand from a Reno vet conference, introduces himself as her new boss. And Emily is just as drawn to his seductive looks and quiet strength as she was on that very steamy night. She soon learns that Wyatt isn’t just a laid-back doctor, but a delicious alpha male tempting her away from her carefully laid-out plans...

Why I am waiting on this? - I'm a big fan of Ms Shalvis' romances and her Animal Magnetism series is one of my favourite. Hot sexy animal doctors, in this case both the hero and the heroine are vets, what's not to like about it :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this series! I always turn to Miss Shalvis when I'm in need of a cute contemporary romance. And, I just love all the people in this town and all the cute animals!

    Here's My WoW

    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard this series before. Hope you like it once out, tho!
    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this series but it does sound like something I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images