Top Ten Tuesday 24

22:00

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new topic for each week and the participating bloggers are invited to post their Top Ten lists on it.

Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR List

I've decided to include in my summer TBR list books which are part of series that I want to complete and some more YA/NA titles, since lately I've been too focused on adult romances.


Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) - Katie McGarry - I'm the biggest fan of this series, so this is definitely going to be my next read. 

Champion (Legend #3) - Marie Lu - I loved the first two books and can't believe that I still haven't found the time to finish this series.


Bold Tricks (Artists Trilogy #3) - Karina Halle - I've been meaning to read this ever since its release back in December 2013


Just one year (Just One Day #2) - Gayle Forman - I will finish this series and will read the newly released follow-up novella, Just One Night

Dream thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) - Maggie Stiefvater - I very much enjoyed the first book and I want to read this one before the release of book 3 in October.

Dante Walker series - Victoria Scott - this is a new series that I've been meaning to read for some time now. The final book is already release so I have no more excuses for postponing it.


Nova series - Jessica Sorensen - same reasons as the above - it's a completed series now and I've been curious about it ever since the first book was released
Cruel Beauty - Rosamund Hodge - I got this book on audio and it will be my first audiobook and my retelling a classical story. We'll see how it all goes.
Geography of You and Me - Jennifer E. Smith - I got a copy of this book on Netgalley and I'm excited about it since I quite enjoyed The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight
Half a king (Shattered Sea #1) - Joe Abercrombie - I have a review copy and plan to read it before the book releases in July



Which books made your TBR list for this summer? Leave me a comment and I'll stop by your blog to check them out.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. OH. CRUEL. CRUEL. BEAUTY.

    I've just finished that a few days back and had a write a raving review!! All. The. Feels. But I understand that it won't be a book for everyone, because the MC isn't like the usual characters. She is hard to understand, and unless you just GET her, this book is just not going to make any sense! I found myself relating to the MC much more than I expected, and so I loved this book through and through eep. Hope you'll enjoy reading it too!

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just reminded me that I need to pick up the Legend series haha so many books so little time.
    Great list thanks for sharing :)
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Legend series. I can't believe how I got distracted by other books and haven't finished it yet! By all means, you should give it a try :)

      Delete
  3. HALF A KING is on my must have list this summer! CRUEL BEAUTY and JUST ONE YEAR were both fabulous (I still have to read Forman's IF I STAY!). Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked If I Stay and absolutely loved its sequel, Where She Went.Gayle Forman is one my favourite authors.

      Delete
  4. Cruel Beauty <3 The Dream Thieves <3 Love these two!

    I need to read Bold Tricks too!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh great list! I've been wanting to read basically all the books on your TBR list XD Enjoy!

    Check my list out here

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images