Friday Freebies #12

07:19

I went a little crazy with the Amazon freebie this week, but they all sound really good to me and I couldn't help myself. Here is what I picked up:

Kingdom Series Collection (Kingdom #1-3) - Marie Hall - paranormal romance, classical tales - Amazon


Broken (Broken #1) - A.E. Murphy - New adult, abuse - Amazon


Invisible (Aerling #1) - DelSheree Gladden - Young Adult, paranormal - Amazon


Remember Me - Serenity Woods - Romance - Amazon


Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club #1) - Jayna King - Bikers, romance -
Amazon



Teasing Trent (The Alexanders 0.5) - M. Malone - romance, prequel novella - Amazon
Blind Love (Sulfur Heights #3) by M.S. Brannon

Blind Seduction (Team Red #1) - T. Hammond - romance - Amazon
 
 Embattled Hearts (Lost and Found #1) - J.M. Madden - military romance, suspense - Amazon
Mine to Take (Mine #1) - Cynthia Eden - romantic suspense - Amazon




Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books on Amazon US are only available to US residents.
Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest freebies and sales I come across. Often they last only a short time and by the time a draft my post on Friday, many of them are no longer available.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images