Teaser Tuesday 06

23:14




I have decided to participate in a weekly bookish meme, called Teaser Tuesday. It is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. I learned about it from my friend Nix at Unraveling Words. Here are the rules: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
• Share the title & author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

I have modified them slightly for my Teasers. It will not be two sentences from a random page but two sentences from the pages I have read so far that have struck me as most interesting, original or that I just happen to like a lot.

My teaser this week comes from This Girl by Colleen Hoover. This is the third and final book in the Slammed series (Slammed and Point of Retreat). This series tells a beautiful YA/NA story about love and suffering, growing up and taking responsibility. This Girl offers the story of Will and Lake we already know from book 1 and 2 from Will's POV.

"I walk away, fully aware of the fact that the forehead kiss was probably crossing the line, However, the fact that she slept in my bed last night has already muddled the waters. The line isn't so black and white anymore. I'm pretty sure gray just became my new favorite color."

This Girl by Colleen Hoover


You can also check my review of This Girl on the blog.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh yes, I need to read this series!! Nice tease!!

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about this series.
    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's a great teaser! I haven't read anything by Colleen Hoover, but I have heard great things about her!

    My teaser is from THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try some of her books. They are filled with angst and pain, yet the love in them is just amazingly sweet :)

      Delete
  4. I. Am. Dying. To. Read. This Gril! Your teaser has only tempted me even more! Lovely!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT and I'm so sorry for stopping by back so late!

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images