Waiting on Wednesday: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

21:30

Waiting on Wednesday is a book meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it features books that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

Title: Never Never
Author: Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Genre/Themes: Romance
Release Date: 11 Jan 2015

Add on Goodreads






Synopsis

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.

*** *** ***

Why am I waiting for this? - The blurb is rather short but quite intriguing. I haven' t the latest books by Colleen Hoover but I did enjoy her of her earlier stories (Slammed) and Tarryn Fisher is a new to me author but I keep hearing great things about her. So, two popular authors collaborate, a mysterious blurb, how can I pass that up?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images