Top Ten Tuesday 13

21:27

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new topic for each week and the participating bloggers are invited to post their Top Ten lists on it.

I am a rather impulsive reader, still I keep making lists of books to read and never follow them. I hope to read a least some of the books on my Wintter TBR list.


Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

I decided to include only ARCs in my list since I have quite a few to read and some of them I am very excited about. 


Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You #1) - A. L. Jackson - I haven't read Ms Jackson's previous books but I was intrigued by the blurb of this one.



Hope Flames (Hope #1) - Jaci Burton - I enjoyed some of Ms Burton books in her Play by Play series so I decided to try this one as well.
Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden Trilogy #3) - Shay Savage - I have read the first book in this series (a novella) and I am curious how the story develops from there on.
Jaded (Walkers Ford #2) - Anne Calhoun - It will be my first by this author but I have come across rave reviews of her work by some of my GR friends.


Roomies - Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando - This is was an impulsive request, I don't know what will come of it



Melting the Ice (Play by Play #7) - Jaci Burton - I have liked some of the previous books in this series and expect to enjoy this one as well.

Before You Break - Christina Lee - New author for me. I read good reviews of her debut novel, so I decided to give this one a try.



The Perfect Match (Blue Heron #2) - Kristan Higgins - Same here - new author with great reviews of her work.



Disarm: The Complete Novel - June Gray - Another impulsive request, I have a soft spot for military stories.

Three Broken Promises (Drew + Fable #3) - Monica Murphy - I read and enjoyed the previous two books, so this is a natural progression.
The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) - J. A. Redemerski - I really liked the first book and can't wait to read more of Andrew and Camryn.


I just can't help but add The Black Dagger Brotherhood series - I just read the first four books and I am taking a short break at the moment but I will get back to them as soon as possible. These vampire lovers are simply addictive :)

What's on your winter TBR list? Leave me a comment I will make sure to check it out!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I recently finished Roomies and it was an interesting concept. Roommates e-mailing each other to get to know each other better before meeting for the first time!

    My list has many old books though. :)

    My TTT.

    Josette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I will be checking out it soon, I hope :)

      Delete
  2. Roomies was good. I liked it. the ending was lacking a little but over all I'm glad I requested it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to get to it as soon as possible. I hope to enjoy it too :)

      Delete
  3. Great list Ellie! I haven't read any of these but I've seen a bunch of them around the blogosphere. I hope you like them all. :-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images