Movie News on If I Stay by Gayle Forman

05:25

Here is some more movie news. After my last post on the Delirium TV series, here is the latest update on process of making a big screen movie out of Gayle Forman's If I Stay

The author herself shared with her fans on Facebook that the movie already has a producer selected - R. J. Cutler. his name can be added to that of Chloe Moretz who has been cast as the main heroine, Mia. Now what is left is to find the best actor for Adam. 

Chloe Moretz
While I can see Chloe as Mia, things are different with Adam. Considering he is a particular favourite of mine (especially in the second book, Where She Went), casting someone to match perfectly my vision of him will be quite a challenge. 

Follow me on Facebook or check my blog regularly for more updates on my favourite books being made into movies. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images