Top Ten Tuesday 29

21:30


Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new topic for each week and the participating bloggers are invited to post their Top Ten lists on it.


Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Anne Calhoun - I've read Jaded, a small-town romance, which I really enjoyed and having read great reviews of some of her other works, I'm excited to read her next book, Afternoon Delight.

Cindy Gerard - I read her romantic suspense The Way Home last Christmas and I loved it. The next books in this series, Running Blind, releases in February 2015 and I already have it on my TBR list. I may go back and read book 1 in the series in the meantime.

Courtney Milan - I recently read The Suffragette Scandal from her Brothers Sinister series and now I'm thinking of going back and reading the whole series, that's how much I enjoyed it.

Joe Abercrombie - I read Half a King, book 1 in a new fantasy series by Mr. Abercrombie and I want to continue with it

Brian Staveley - same as the above. I read his debut book, The Emperor's Blades, and I loved it. The good news is that the next installment, The Providence of Fire, releases in Jan 2015.

Jane Harvey-Berrick - I've only read Lifers, a hot NA romance but I have most of her other works of my TBR list. Her latest one, Summer of Seventeen, releases next week and the blurb makes me excited about it.

Melissa Keil - I read her first book, Life in Outer Space, last year and I had great fun with this nerdy YA coming-of-age story. Ms Keil second book, The Incredible Adventure of Cinnamon Girl, just released and I can't wait to read it.

Jessica Topper - I read her debut rockstar romance, Louder Than Love, last year and I loved it. She will be expanding this into a series about the rest of the guys from Rotten Graves. In the meantime, I'm excited to read her next book, Dictatorship of the Dress, coming out in Jan 2015.


Mary Ann Rivers - I've only read her novella, The Story Guy, but it got me curious about her full-length novels, so I've added Live and Laugh to my never-ending TBR list.

Alexi Lawless - Complicated Creatures Part I is a debut romantic suspense for Ms Lawless and it was a pleasant surprise for me. It ends on a sort of cliffhanger, so Part II is a must read for me. It releases in Oct 2014.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images