ARC Challenge: Week 1

05:43

My friend Lexie over at Fastidious reader started an ARC Challenge 2013 together with Deniz from Closet Geeks and Slow Mo. The challenge is pretty simple - read and review at least 1, if possible two ARCs a week and it goes on till the end of this year. Since I am literally swamped with ARCs some of which I requested rather foolishly, I have to admit, I decided to join them. 

I have posted two ARC reviews this week:

Crash into You by Katie McGarry which I read a couple of weeks ago and I totally love it and - my review 


The Devil's Reprise by Karina Halle which was also rather good - my review


Next week I will be reviewing Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan and Sempre by J. M. Darhower. I have already finished the books, now I just need to write the reviews. I hope to start reading Castle Hill: A Joss and Braden Novella by Samantha Young and Jagged (Colorado Mountain 5) by Kristen Ashley. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i loved Crash into You! reminds me i still got to write that review (darn!)
    glad you joined lex and I.
    im looking forward to the review of Sleigh Bells in the Snow
    GL with the Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deniz :) The review of Sleigh Bells in the Snow is already up, it was a nice holiday romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Katie McGarry yet! :O Her series. :( And oh, did you guys know you could totally pre-order her short story at amazon? It's for free! I ordered mine. :) Saw it at her twitter. Here's the link in case you gals want. http://t.co/8N1yKubXs2

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try this series, I will love it :) I didn't know about the short story, going to pre-order it right away!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images