Friday Freebies #1

12:24

I have decided to move the post with my free picks of the week from Sunday to Friday and I am also giving it a new title - Friday Freebies. It may also include other book deals, as well, but my main focus will be on the books I picked up for free during the week. 

Rocky (Tales of the Were 4) by Bianca D'Art - this is not my usual type of read but the story sounds interesting and I am willing to try the whole shapeshifter thing some time - Amazon

Untouched (Beachwood Bay 0.5) by Melody Grace - it is a novella, prequel to Unbroken and I decided to try it and if it's good I will continue with the novels in the series - Amazon 




Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books are only available to US residents.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images