Top Ten Tuesday 05

22:00



Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new topic for each week and the participating bloggers are invited to post their Top Ten lists on it.

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List 

I have included in my list new releases I just cannot wait to read, some ARCs I need to read asap and some really long series I hope to start this fall. This list is more of wishful thinking than set in stone, still I will try to fulfil it as much as possible.

Friends Without Benefits: An Unrequited Romance (Knitting in the City #2) by Penny Reid – I loved the first book in the series, Neanderthal Seeks Human (my review) and can't wait to read this one (release date - 8 Oct).

Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy #3) by Karina Halle – I really, really love this series so far (Sins & Needles - my review, One Every Street - review to come tomorrow, Shooting Scars - my review) and I am excited for the upcoming finale (release date - 15 Oct).

Finders Keepers (Lost and Found #3) by Nicole Williams - Same story here. I loved the first two books in the series and I am sure Garth's story will just as good (he is the bad guy after all, how am I not be excited).

Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth – It feels like I have been waiting for this one forever, I just NEED to read this asap (release date - 22 Oct)

Just One Year (Just One day #2) by Gayle Forman. I loved Ms Forman's If I Stay and Where She Went. I liked Just One Day but not as much as her first series. Still, I am curious to see how the story will end.

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick - I have got an ARC and I am definitely reading it this fall. It's going to be my next read, most likely.

Unbound by Cara McKenna - Another ARC. I haven't read anything by Ms McKenna before but I have read some reviews of her work and I am curious about this one. It may be too much on the erotic side for me but I plan on giving it a try.

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood 1) by J. R. Ward  - I have been meaning to try this series for some time now and I hope I will finally do it this fall.

Slave to Sensation (Psy-changling 1) by Nalini Singh. Same as the above. Paranormal romance is not my typical genre, but I like to try new things and there are some great reviews about both these series, so I think it is high time for me to try them and see what all the praise is about.

The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies 1) by Tarryn Fisher - Another series, this time contemporary romance. It was highly recommended to me by my GR friends and I am giving in and reading this, finally :)


I love hearing form you. If you comment with a link to your TTT post, I will make sure to stop by and check it!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The crew in BDB are fantastic but the baddies are a little bit of a let down as they smell of baby powder. Here's my TTT
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up :) I am not really a fan of vampire books but I am curious about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot wait for just one year, i am so excited for its release x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo....Dark Lover...yes a definite must read!! The BDB series is so worth diving into so I hope you get to check it out. Wrath and Vishous are my faves! And even though it has the whole vampire thing going, it's such a different take the way J. R. Ward has developed that whole world. And the romance...OMG! Anyway, guess you can tell I'm a huge fan! lol :)

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear only good things about this series but I am overwhelmed with the number of books in them. I definitely want to try them and then will see how to fit them in my reading schedule :)

      Delete
  5. I really need to get a copy of Shooting Scars, I didn't know that we wouldn't have to wait too long for the next book! Yay! I also can't wait to read Allegiant! I need more Four asap! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jasprit. You definitely should read Shooting Scars, Bold Tricks in coming in less than a month, so the finale of the series is really close :) As for Allegiant, it goes without saying, it can't be released soon enough :)

      Delete

Flickr Images