July Blog Recap

00:00

Here we go with the recap of all the things that happened on my blog in July.

Reviews:
It was a busy month for me. I reviewed 9 books on the blog.













Best reads:
I really loved Left Drowning and Surviving Raine, both first books by these authors for me and I plan to read more of them. I also enjoyed a lot Tangled.

Disappointments:
Even though I liked it, I expected more from Out of Breath. This may be partly because I had too high expectations since I really liked both Reason to Breath and Barely Breathing. I was also really disappointed with Losing Hope. I liked Hopeless but I found Holder's side of the story lacking. 

I continued my regular features - Teaser Tuesdays (14, 15, 16, 17, 18) and New Releases. I plan on changing the format of the New Releases to monthly pages on the top bar of the blog. Check my blog later this week for the news releases I am looking forward to in August.

Unfortunately I failed to do my new feature Free Books Reviewed this month. I plan to catch up on it in August. I have already chosen the book - Otherwise Occupied by Shay Savage which I got from Amazon while it was free. I have already read its prequel novella, Otherwise Alone and I will get to the full length novel as soon as I get some free time on my hands.

I took part in blogger challenge - 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge hosted by Good Books and Good Wine. I couldn't join on all the days but the posts I wrote for it were great fun to do. I definitely want to try more challenges in the future. You can check my posts for Day 5, Day 8, Day 10, Day 11, Day 13, Day 14 and Day 15.

Overall, it was a good month on the blog. I managed to fulfil some of my objectives and failed with others, but in general I am happy with the way my reading and reviewing in going. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images