15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 804:29
I love this challenge (it is hosted by Good Books Good Wine) but I cannot join in on all days, so after my participation on Day 5 with a tear jerker recommendation, here I am again on Day 8 with a short list of the things I like in blogs:
- Stylish design - the appearance of a blog is the first thing that I notice, much the same as with the covers of books;
- Regular features/memes - I love these. Due to lack of time I participate on only one - Teaser Tuesday - an it is great fun;
- Giveaways and contests - who doesn't love winning!;
- Information on book deals and sales - An opportunity to get a good book at a bargain price is always welcomed;
- Detailed reviews - I do love me a good book review, nothing helps me better to decide if I want to try a new book or not;
- Author's interviews - I always enjoy getting to know my favourite authors just little bit better;
- Characters' interviews - Some blogs do interviews with favourite book characters and they can be great fun, adding new insights into our beloved Heroes and Heroines;
- Book excerpts and additional chapters/bonus scene - I always enjoy reading more and more and more from a favourite book;
- Book recommendations - no need to explain this one;
- Book lists - best reads, biggest disappointments, Top ten for the beach and the likes.
I managed to come up with only 10 bullets but I believe they pretty much cover everything I love in blogs. Feel free to comment on any point from my least and I will make sure to reply and check your blog.