Friday Freebies #2

11:56

Here are my freebies this week:

Love and Skate by Lila Felix. It is the first books in YA/NA series set in the world of derby skating. It has some good reviews both on GR and Amazon - Amazon



Loving Your Lies by Piper Shelley. YA paranormal romance, not my usual read, but this sounds good - Amazon



Pretending He's Mine (Caught Up In Us 2) by Lauren Blakely. I already have the third book in the series, the second one is free today, so I just need the first to start this series :) - Amazon


Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books are only available to US residents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images