Preview of Keeping Her by Cora Carmack

17:00

Here is the preview package for Cora Carmack's next book, the novella Keeping Her, which completes the story of Garrick and Bliss.

If you have questions you want to ask Cora Carmack, check these two events: 

Ms Carmack together with Jay Crownover (author of Rule and Jet (Marked Men series) will be participating in a Goodreads chat on June 26. 

There will also be a FAKING IT book club on Cora’s facebook page on June 27 from 3-4 p.m. EDT


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I sort of felt the epilogue to 'Losing It' wrapped up the romance rather well, so I'll probably skip this one. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also liked the ending of Faking It and did not feel there is a need for continuation of the story. Still, I loved Garrick and Bliss, or rather I really enjoyed the awkwardness of Bliss and I really would not mind reading more about them. Still, it will be just a novella, so the price needs to be right :)

      Delete

Flickr Images