Teaser Tuesday 62

00:00


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Here are the rules:
• Grab your current read 
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or a few more “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

My teaser this week comes from Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street #4) by Samantha Young. I just finished it and it was a nice romance but I expected more from it. 

I was costing along, almost a little smug not only in my present contentment, but also in the fact that I'd beaten my issues with the past. Little did I know that the past doesn't take too kindly to smugness, to disinterest. The past can be spiteful. It can creep up on the present to taunt it with the memories and all the old hurts. 

Samantha Young

Synopsis

When Hannah Nichols last saw Marco D’Alessandro, five long years ago, he broke her heart. The bad boy with a hidden sweet side was the only guy Hannah ever loved—and the only man she’s ever been with. After one intense night of giving into temptation, Marco took off, leaving Scotland and Hannah behind. Shattered by the consequences of their night together, Hannah has never truly moved on.

Leaving Hannah was the biggest mistake of Marco’s life, something he has deeply regretted for years. So when fate reunites them, he refuses to let her go without a fight. Determined to make her his, Marco pursues Hannah, reminding her of all the reasons they’re meant to be together.…

But just when Marco thinks they’re committed to a future together, Hannah makes a discovery that unearths the secret pain she’s been hiding from him, a secret that could tear them apart before they have a real chance to start over again…

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great teaser! I will have to check this out. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/06/03/teaser-tuesday-june-3/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images