September Blog Recap

00:00

After a rather slow August, I got back in full read and review mode in September. I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment since I have too many ARCs to read, and a whole bunch of other books on my TBR list. 

Here are the 9 books I reviewed on the blog in September:
Click on the book cover to go to my review.










I continued with my participation in the Teaser Tuesday meme (23, 24, 25 and 26). I also took part in the Top Ten Tuesday (Books into Movies, Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List and Best Sequels Ever). Both memes are great fun to do and I plan on continuing them in the future. 

I continued posting about the books I got for free during the week - Friday Freebies (and sometimes, book deals). 

Best reads: I was a strong month for me. I continued with Karina Halle's The Artists Trilogy which I really enjoyed, then at he end of the month came my ARC of Friends without Benefits by Penny Reid which was great fun to read. 

Disappointment:
I was definitely disappointed with Freefall by Tess Oliver. Both the cover and blurb made me think it would be sexier, edgier, more realistic than it was. 

Check my October releases page to see what titles coming out in October I am excited about. I hope to read and review some of them on the blog.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like a great reading month! I have the first book in the Artists trilogy, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Someday soon! And I really enjoyed Friends without Benefits too.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images