Friday Freebies and Book Deals #8

12:10

Here are my freebies this week (just a few this time):

Elly in Bloom by Colleen Oakes - it seems like a light chick-lit read. Furthermore, it has great reviews - Amazon




Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey #4.5) by Julie Kagawa - it is a novella and while I still haven't read this series they have rave review both on GR and AMZ - Amazon

Falling Harder by W. H. Vega - a recently published New adult. I haven't read lawyer stories in while so I decided to give this one a try - Amazon



These Things about Us by Laura Beege - New Adult about an American girl in London - Amazon




Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books on Amazon US are only available to US residents.

Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest freebies and sales I come across. Often they last only a short time and by the time a draft my post on Friday, many of them are no longer available.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the Iron Fey series and Iron's Prophecy was amazing. I have it in print, but I'm going to get an e-version just in case. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images