TOP 10 of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends

23:37



A five-day celebration of the best of 2013 and what we can expect of 2014 hosted by Fiktshun.


Day 4: Best Book Boyfriends (only books published in 2013 which I read during the year)

Only seven boyfriends for me! These are the ones that I really loved, there are a few more that I liked a lot, but I decided to stick with only these :)

Griffin Reid - Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis- ex-military man, war hero, suffering from PTSD, yet loving and caring, super hot alpha male

Sean Owens - Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox - he is gorgeous and sexy, he is a computer geek, hacker and he stutters when nervous. I love that he is not perfect, it his weaknesses that make him just irresistible

Nicolo Manganiello - Friends without Benefits by Penny Reid - He is a super hot, sexy Italian guy, a TV star who cares deeply for his family and fights for his love

Cadmen McQueen - The Artist Trilogy by Karina Halle - a nerdy tattoo artist who risks literally everything to win his high-school and one-and-only true love

Sage Knightly - The Devils series by Karina Halle - love the name, btw. He is 1970s rock star who made a deal with the devil and suffered the consequences 

Isaiah Walker - Crash into You by Katie McGarry - racing-obsessed, street-wised, hot, tattooed foster-care guy experiencing a turbulent first love

Dominique Richard - The Chocolate Touch - self-made top chocolatier, French, dark and dangerous, struggling to overcome his humble origins and turbulent past in order to be worthy of the woman he loves


This is my final day participating in this meme since I already posted my list of books coming in 2014 earlier this month. I want to thank all the hosts, Fiktshun, Jamie from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and participants in this meme. I had great fun. I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images