ARC Challenge: Week 6

00:35

My friend Lexie over at Fastidious reader started an ARC Challenge 2013 together with Deniz from Closet Geeks and Slow Mo. The challenge is pretty simple - read and review at least one, if possible two ARCs a week and it goes on till the end of this year. Since I am literally swamped with ARCs some of which I requested rather foolishly, I decided to join them.  


As promised, this week I posted my reviews of 2 ARCs - Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken #3) (my review) by Courtney Cole and Masquerade (Games #3) (my review) by Nyrae Dawn. 


The first was a rather disappointing read for me but I quite liked the second one. The review of The Destiny of Luke and Violet got left for next week.


I finished just one ARC this week, The Emperor's Blades by Brian Staveley, and it was amazing! I don't read fantasy that often but I really, really enjoyed this one. I will be posting my review of it next week. 


I just stared another ARC - Rebel (Renegades #2) by Skye Jordan. I enjoyed the first book in the series, Reckless, and this one is quite fun so far as well. These are light and super hot romance reads.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images