Teaser Tuesday 07

23:54



I have decided to participate in a weekly bookish meme, called Teaser Tuesday. It is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. I learned about it from my friend Nix at Unraveling Words. Here are the rules: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
• Share the title & author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

I have modified them slightly for my Teasers. It will not be two sentences from a random page but two, usually more, sentences from the pages I have read so far that have struck me as most interesting, original or that I just happen to like a lot.

This week's teaser is from the book I am currently reading, Lover Undercover by Samanthe Beck, and unlike, most cases, this time it is exactly two sentences. The book is a contemporary romance with elements of suspense and a hint of humour, and so far I am really enjoying it.

"The emotions flitting across Stacey's face were worth the price of admission. Trevor read surprise, followed by a hint of unguarded pleasure, overrun almost immediately by concern, and then suspicion."

Lover Undercover by Samanthe Beck






If you like this teaser, you can check my block later this week for review of the book.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Seems like he's good reading emotions... I wonder what was the admission... Great Teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT
    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images