Release Day Blitz for First and First by Santino Hassell

00:00

First and First, book in The Five Boroughs series of contemporary queer romance by Santino Hassell, is finally live. Yay! I was lucky to read an early review copy and it totally blew me away. I can honestly say this is my favourite book in the series so far. I have all the love for Caleb <3


Blurb

Caleb Stone was raised on the Upper East Side, where wealth and lineage reigns, and “alternative lifestyles” are hidden. It took him years to come out to his family, but he’s still stuck in the stranglehold of their expectations. Caleb knows he has to build his confidence and shake things up, but he doesn’t know how… until Oliver Buckley enters the picture.

Oli is everything Caleb isn’t—risk-taking, provocative, and fiercely independent. Disowned by his family, Oli has made his own way in the world and is beholden to no one. After a chance encounter on New Year’s Eve, Caleb is smitten.

As Caleb sheds the insecurities that have held him back for years, he makes bold steps toward changing his career and escaping years of sexual repression. But for Caleb to take full control of his life, he has to be brave enough to confront his feelings and trust Oli with his heart.


Purchase links: Amazon / Are / B&N / DSP / Kobo


Meet the guys, Caleb and Oli, in these short excerpts and I promise you you will fall in love with them and their romance by the end of the book <3


Tell me you love me.

The words were in my head, but for a fraction of a moment, I thought I’d said them aloud. I felt instantly pathetic. Even worse, because I really wanted it. I foolishly desperately wanted it. For someone to love me. For him to love me. But I knew he didn’t, and I knew no one else did, and God but that was an awful feeling to have.





A soft sound slid from Oli’s mouth. “You’re dangerous.”

“Am I?”

“Yeah,” he said, “you are. This kind of thing only leads to complications, and complications lead to people wanting things, losing them, and then winding up with broken hearts. Just look at you.”


I brushed thick, black hair off his brow. “The condition isn’t as permanent as it seemed.”


Author Bio and Links



Santino Hassell was raised by a conservative family, but he was anything but traditional. He grew up to be a smart-mouthed, school cutting grunge kid, then a transient twenty-something, and eventually transformed into an unlikely romance author.

Santino writes queer romance that is heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences.



GIVEAWAY



a Rafflecopter giveaway

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wahoo! Congratulations on the new release! LOVE this series! Great excerpts too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing. I have not read his books YET but I want too, and I do own Strong Signal, which he co-wrote with Megan Erickson.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images